Thank you for confirming your booking; This is the last step if you want us to taylor the workshop to your needs.
Please email us, using the form below, picking the subjects by number and alerting us again on allergies.
SUBJECTS ALREADY COVERED IN CLASS
Please let us know if the pupils have already covered any of the following topics, so that we can tailor the workshops to the pupils' knowledge as much as possible.
1. How chocolate is made
2. History of chocolate
3. Cocoa beans, pods & trees, rainforests & tropical climate
4. History of Maya and Aztec populations
5. Christopher Columbus and the conquest of America
6. History of colonialism and slavery
7. Contemporary international trade (Fairtrade...)
8. World producers and consumption (food related)
9. Roal Dahl's “Charlie and The Chocolate Factory”
10. Science: melting process, temperatures, viscosity, texture
Please let us know how many allergies or intolerances or vegan children there are in the group so we can provide alternatives;
All the chocolates we use are guaranteed nuts & gluten free. Here is a list of some of the ingredients that we use, please let us know if there are any such allergies within your group: Dairy, soy lecithin, coconut, orange, lime, ginger, chilli pepper, vanilla, or ANY OTHERS.
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE US TO COVER ?
Pick three subjects that you are the most eager for us to cover.
Please note that it may not be possible to cover all subjects during the workshops, but we will make our best
to stick to your requirements.
11. How chocolate is made
12. History of chocolate
13. Cocoa beans, pods and trees
14. History of Maya and Aztec populations
15. History of colonialism and slavery
16. World producers and consumption (food related)
17. Rainforests and tropical climate
18. Science: temperatures, melting process, viscosity, texture.
19. Contemporary international trade (Fairtrade...)
20. Science: melting process, temperatures, viscosity, texture